Management has been and continues to be viewed as an accountant’s job, limited to collect, receipt and account for rent. At Daytons Valuers Limited, Property Management is a multi-pronged activity touching on several basics.
The bottom line of our successful Property Management engagements hinge on our ability to develop a family environment, where the views of Landlords & Tenants are accommodated, without compromising the Manager’s Professionalism and Ethics.
This Department is organized in such a way that there are Commercial and Residential Property Managers. Here below are briefs on how we handle Property Management – ‘the Daytons way
- Property Management Overview,
- Lease Administration,
- Rent Reviews, Administration of Service Charge,
- Negotiation of Service Contracts,
- Allocation of Space,
- Collection of Rents and Service Charge,
- Protected Tenancies,
- Tenants Complaints,
- Financial Management & Reporting,
FOR SALES (25)